Information, Forms and Locations
Bring with you
- Insurance Card (Medical & Vision)
- Valid ID Card (Driver License or Photo ID)
- Co-payment as noted on your Insurance Card (We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa & Discover)
- A list of all medication you are currently taking
- Prior Eyeglasses and/or Contact Lenses Prescriptions
Our Optical Department
If you plan to purchase new eyewear, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled eye exam to meet with our opticians to review your vision insurance.
Make it Easy – Register Online with Our
Secure Patient Portal
- After entering the correct Office Patient Portal, click New Patient Forms and complete each tab. Fields marked in RED are required before you can move forward.
- In addition to Health History and Questionnaires, you will also find Consent and Policy Forms.
- Once you have completed each TAB, Click Submit to securely send each completed form directly into your Patient Portal.
But if you are unable to Register Online
You may fax, mail or bring your forms with you. Printable forms on right column or below.
If you are unable to complete your forms before your appointment, please arrive a full 30 minutes in advance of your appointment time to complete the forms in the office.
1001 Medical Plaza Dr. Ste.100
The Woodlands, TX 77380
4775 W. Panther Creek Dr. Ste.230
The Woodlands, TX 77381